Museums and galleries in Bratislava
There are several museums (natural, historical and technical) and galleries (both modern and classic) which are worth visiting. The entrance fee is usually 0-5 euros, this (as well as the opening hours) may change, so we recommend to check their website (almost all of them are available in english).
Some museums and galleries can be explored online via Google Cultural Institute - you can use it to find which institute best fits your interests.
- Bratislava city museum
- Slovan National Museum (this site gathers several smaller and larger museums, see the map) - Explore online
- Botanic garden (opened from April to October (including) daily from 9:00 to 18:00, 3 euro full ticket, 1.5 euro child/senior)
- Natural Museum (opened everyday except Monday from 9:00 to 17:00, 3 euro full ticket, 2 euro child/senior)
- National gallery - Explore online
- GMB (Gallery of Bratislava city) - Explore online
- Nedbalka (some information in english can be found here)